Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog Post 1

    Hey, my name is Tyler Davis. I am 22 years old and a senior here at South Alabama. I am a secondary education major in Social Science with a concentration in History. I decided to come to the University of South Alabama because my older brother graduated with a nursing degree and he loved it so I decided to pursue my academic career here. I plan on coaching when I get out of school even though I am actually a football coach at a local high school now.
    I am from a small town called Hurley in Mississippi. I graduated from East Central high school in the year 2007 and went to Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College directly following high school. Whenever I first started school I was an exercise science major only to change that after my third year of school, so that explains why it has taken me so long to get a 4-year degree.


   Randy Pausch on Time Management
I believe that Randy Pausch's video on time management is a very useful video on how to manage your time successfully and efficiently. I do in fact know that I am a procrastinator myself and I have already knew the different hints he used in the video to help myself. The biggest thing that I will have to do is make sure that I can be successful in this class.

2 comments:

  1. Tyler,

    We're excited to have you in EDM310! You'll be learning more about Pausch soon! Good luck in class. Come to the lab anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler,
    My name is Brandy and I enjoyed reading your blog. I know how it is when you switch majors and it ends up taking you longer then it should to get your degree. I have done that twice and it has set me back a few years. I look forward to reading and commenting on your future posts.

    ReplyDelete