Saturday, December 3, 2011

C4T #4

For this C4T I was assigned to Ira David Socol. I found all of his blogs so interesting that I actually read more than required. The one that I decided to comment on was him talking about the UC Davis incidents in California. He talks about the "Tea Party" and the "Occupy Wall Street" movement, but the main thing he talks about is that as educators what are we teaching our students? He talks about how officer Pike abused his authority and maced the students at UC Davis and how a teacher there at the College of Education, Cynthia Carter Ching talks about how they have failed the students by not putting the right people in charge. He talks about how she says that its not only the students college, but the teachers as well and that they, as educators, should've been there to help out the students. I thought this was a very interesting blog and I would highly recommend checking it out. I put the link in case your interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment