Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Post 12




For our blog post 12 we were assigned to create our own blog assignment. I got to thinking and I couldn't help but to think of something that deals with my major. The majority of the videos that I have seen seems like its geared around the elementary education and not secondary education majors like myself. I know that they are beneficial for me too, but I was just saying.

My post would be that every student should have to explain why they wanted to become a teacher, and why it is important to have teachers.

I believe that it is important that we have teachers because they are what shape our people. What I mean by this is that just about every single person out there has a teacher that has inspired them or something to that nature. Without teachers much of the society would be illiterate degenerates. I have had several influential teachers in my life and that is why I decided I wanted to become a teacher. They have done so much for me and I want to make the same kind of impact in students life just like they made so much of an impact in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tyler,

    Your blogging assignment is very amiable. However, I believe some of our classmates have already done this assignment in project #11...Other than that, I like your idea because I think it is important to reflect on the reasons why we become educators. Keep it up! And have a good Thanksgiving break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler,

    Mary took the words right out of my mouth. Sorry, dude. Blog post #1, My Sentence project, and also Project #11 video all sort of deal with this very thing. Also, the alt and title modifiers aren't working properly for your picture. The thing is, I started to get really excited when you said you were going to do something from your major. I was like, "Yay! Something different!" But then I got disappointed. Why, Tyler? Why?

    Anyway, on that note: Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete